- Ph.D. in Human Development/Clinical Psychology, U. of Chicago, 1974.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the State of Illinois since 1976.
- Learned hypnotism from Dr. Erika Fromm and Dr. Mark Oberlander at
the U. of Chicago.
- Learned psychotherapy at the U. of Chicago, at the West Side V.A.
Hospital, Chicago (Internship 1968-1969) and at the Illinois State Psychiatric
- Worked at the Orthogenic School at the U. of Chicago for a year and
a half under the direction of Dr. Bruno Bettelheim, world famous child
- Has been a consultant to local, state and federal law enforcement
for over 20 years and has given stress-reduction seminars to agencies
such as the FBI, U.S. Customs and the Federal Marshall Service.
- Has taught psychology at the graduate level at schools such as the
Chicago School of Professional Psychology and the Chicago Medical School.
Dr. Ostrov's full Curriculum Vitae click here - PDF file